You are using an outdated browser that will cause usability and security issues.
We strongly recommend upgrading your browser...
- Starting her 11th year at the Capstone, Jennifer (Vaughn) Thrasher was a former cheerleader at The University of Alabama, graduating with both Bachelor’s and Master’s degrees from UA.
- Graduate Assistant Coach for UA Cheer Program 1996-1998
- Former UCA instructor
- Have helped coach many middle school & high school teams in the South
- Took over the Alabama Cheer Program in May 2011 and since then the program has grown into having both Coed and All-Girl teams. Leads all spirit programs including Cheer, Dance, & Mascots
- Led the program that won two UCA National Championships in same year (Coed team, 2015, & All-Girl team, 2015) which has never been done before in a Division 1 program. Also won the 2020 UCA All-Girl National Championship.
- Graduate and former 5-time National Champion of Morehead State University.
- Cheered on both Coed and All Girl teams. Coached the National Champion All-Girl teams in 2001 & 2002.
- Head Cheer Coach for Shelton State Community College coed team from 2005-2017. During that time the coed team won 10 consecutive national championships from 2008-2017
- Worked for UCA from 1991-2002 in many areas and was also state director of Kentucky
- Have also coached various all-star, middle school, and high school teams local and regional
- Currently in her 4th year as Assistant Director of Spirit Programs & Coed Coach
- Graduate of The University of Alabama & cheered there 2003-2007
- Have coached various all-star and high school teams across the country
- Former member of UCA Staff
- All Star coach in Birmingham 2003-2011
- Alabama All Girl Coach 2011-present
- Coached 2015 & 2020 AG teams to a UCA National Championship
- Graduate of the University of Alabama with both Bachelor's (2000) and Master's (2009)
- Classroom teacher and cheer coach in various school systems (2000-2018)
- Special Education and Multiple Abilities Department at the University of Alabama (2018)
- In her 2nd year as Program Assistant for the Alabama Spirit Program (2019-present)
- Graduated from the University of Kentucky with a Bachelor of Science in Kinesiology in 2015
- Graduated from the University of Tennessee-Chattanooga with a Master of Science in Athletic Training in 2017
- Has worked with the spirit program and volleyball team at Jacksonville University (2017-2019) and the University of Florida (2019-2020)
- Enjoys traveling and watching sports in her spare time